Mission of School
To offer our students a guided program with strong faith-based principles, allowing them to self-motivate and grow at their own pace with the help of our knowledgeable, caring, and Montessori-trained teachers. With a nurturing environment, multi-age classrooms, and the use of hands-on materials, we can ensure that children have the confidence and security to develop independence to unleash potential, creativity, and leadership that enables them to have a grounded to make a difference in society.
Vision of School
Strengthen the identity of children as children of God, and teach them the value of self-discipline so that they can have a fruitful path in everything they undertake. Likewise, encourage the families and guardians of our students to actively participate in the process of their growth and in school activities. As our students advance in their cognitive, emotional, social, and physical skills, they will become confident, enthusiastic, and autonomous learners to loved ones, peers, and the community.
Values and Virtues
Passion for Jesus and the Kingdom of God
Forgiveness as a lifestyle
Why choose us?
-Innovative academic program
-Hands-on exploration and discovery
-Low student-to-teacher ratio
– Language immersion
-Healthy nutritious foods
-Mixed-age group classes
-Natural play areas
-Friendly, collaborative environment
-Experienced & certified faculty
Statement of Faith
- We believe that the entire Bible is inspired by God and unchangeable. We base our faith, conduct, and doctrine on the unalterable Bible. 2 Timothy 3:16-17.
- We believe in the trinity of God. They are three people united in purpose; the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit. We believe that God the Father is the Creator of the world and is actively involved in humanity. We believe that Jesus Christ is the Son of God who came to this earth as the Savior of the world. We believe that the Holy Spirit continues the work of Jesus on earth. Matthew 28:19
- We believe that Jesus came to this earth as a man; He was crucified for our sins, died and rose again on the third day. We believe that salvation is only found by placing our faith in the death and resurrection of Jesus Christ. We believe that Jesus rose from the dead and will come again. Matthew 17:9 & Romans 5:1; 5:8-9.
- We believe in water baptism by immersion as a symbol of what happened when we received Jesus Christ as our Lord and Savior and as a testimony of our faith and the aspiration to a better conscience. Romans 6:4 & 1 Peter 3:21.
- We believe and practice Holy Communion as an act to remember the sacrifice that Jesus made for us by dying on the cross. 1 Corinthians 11:23-31.
- We believe in baptism with the Holy Spirit. There is a new experience after knowing the Lord, and that is being filled with the Holy Spirit. Acts 1:8.
- We believe that every believer should have a growing relationship with Jesus, obeying the Word of God, fully yielding their life to the Holy Spirit and allowing themselves to be molded into the image of Christ. Philippians 3:12-13.
- We believe in marriage as an institution created by God between a man and a woman, which is the foundation of society. Genesis 2:24 & 1 Corinthians 7
- We believe that believers should congregate in order to be edified based on the Word of God, which is spiritually united and visibly manifested in local congregations, whose mission is the spiritual development of believers and the proclamation of the gospel. Hebrews 10:25.